PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE THIS WEBSITE
By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not accept any of them, you should exit this Website now. If you purchase products or services through this Website, terms and conditions will apply to this transaction and you should read these terms and conditions carefully.
Ownership of Content
The copyrights in and to all Content remain with footageforpro.com.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, is the property of footageforpro.com and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of footageforpro.com and protected by international copyright laws. Footageforpro.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use our Website in order for you to make purchases of the movies and related services through our Website, strictly in accordance with our Legal Terms.
Footageforpro.com Non-Exclusive Licenses
In consideration of your purchase, you hereby agree to pay footageforpro.com a certain license fee according to our website rates. Previews of Recordings are available for download on the footageforpro.com website.
By downloading Works from our website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement in respect to those Works. If you do not accept or agree with these terms, do not download Works of the Licensor. In this Agreement you are referred to as Licensee.
- You acknowledge that each digital copy of a home movie (individually and collectively referred to as the “Works”) is the property of Licensor. If you are entering this Agreement on behalf of an organization, entity, or company, then that entity is bound to the license granted and the restrictions and limitations detailed herein (and such entity or organization is included in the term “Licensee”) regardless of your future employment and/or relationship with such entity.
- The Works and accompanying materials (if applicable) are provided “as is” without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Licensor does not represent or warrant that the Works will meet your requirements or that its use will be uninterrupted or error free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Works is with you. Should the Works prove defective, you, and not licensor, assume the entire cost of all necessary corrections. Licensor represents and warrants that it has the full right, power, and authority to enter into this agreement and to grant the rights herein.
- LICENSOR’S entire liability and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any claims arising out of your use of the Works or accompanying material (if applicable), or out of your actions in downloading such, shall be as follows:
You may, upon request to Licensor, be permitted to download the Works again, at a location Licensor will provide for you. If you continue to be unable to download the Works, Licensor will refund the fee actually paid by you in respect of the use of such Works, provided Licensor determines in its sole and absolute discretion that you have been unable to download such Works successfully.
- In no event shall licensor or any of its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, partners, or agents be liable for any incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages whatsoever (including damages for loss of profits, interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) in connection with any claim, loss, damage, action, suit or other proceeding arising under or out of this agreement, including without limitation your use of, reliance upon, access to, or exploitation of the Works, or any part thereof, or any rights granted to you hereunder, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether the action is based on contract, tort (including negligence), infringement of intellectual property rights or otherwise.
- The parties to this Agreement are independent contractors. Nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representation, or employment relationship between the parties. Neither party has authority to make or accept any offers or representations on behalf of the other party.
- This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior proposals, agreements or communications, written or oral, of the parties with respect to the subject matter herein.
- No failure or delay by either party in exercising any right hereunder will operate as a waiver thereof.
- Any attempt by Licensee to assign this Agreement other than as permitted above will be null and void. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the international copyright law without regard to any conflict of law provision. This Agreement is performable in whole or in part.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND FOOTAGEFORPRO.COM, WHICH SUPERSEDES PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION (IF ANY).